Thursday, 7 January 2016

The Book Challenge

I have all but given up reading for fun since I went to uni so I have set myself the challenge of reading two books a month for all of 2016. The books can be of any subject, genre and fact or fiction but must be completed within the month.

The first book I have chosen is "is it just me?" by Miranda Hart. 


It's not my normal choice of book. I really love classics, particularly Thomas Hardy, but thought I should go for some easy reading for a change. I do slightly regret that decision as, although there are some  funny bits and I can relate to the main themes, the waffling that goes on between these sections is rather tedious. Never the less, I shall glory on and see what words of wisdom Miranda offers her 18 year old self next.

No comments:

Post a Comment